Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kaka Poster


I shall be getting a poster of Brazilian/Real Madrid soccer player Ricardo Kaka for my dorm room this fall. I'm not sure exactly which poster to get, although I think that the one pictured above is quite nice! I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to get this since I am currently in a lot of debt, but I will definitely put it at the top of my wishlist for when I actually have money to spend. He has "a very nice touch" as those soccer commentators would say and I say that he has a very nice look about him as well. I hope that my roommate isn't planning on putting up anything too much on the wall because alongside my lovely Kaka poster will be my Audrey Hepburn poster. Ahhhh, I can't wait until fall semester! :)
5 Reasons to start watching the World Cup if you have not already:
  1. The US has been very dramatic in its playing style so far. If we are able to continue on I can promise that our team will keep it very entertaining for us.
  2. Patriotism! How can you not support our team?!
  3. You can learn more about a sport that has been relatively forgotten in our nation. It's a great sport with tons of history! Plus, there are no commercials during the games (unlike American "football").
  4. Kaka is playing in the World Cup, along with lots of other yummy footballers!
  5. You'll have something to talk about with the other great people who love the game. The sport has a great fanbase that you should be proud to be a part of!
My reasons may be lame and poorly explained, but trust me, it's a great game to watch! You better be tuning in on Saturday at 2:00 PM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment